We are Hiring!!
Be a part of the adventure! We are a team of enthusiasts and keen learners. We are highly energetic and focused towards achieving organizational as well as personal growth. We believe in empowering and enlightening each other for the better. Life at MBSYS Group is an inspiring journey towards a big picture where your dreams are shared, protected and guided to help you transform into a better you.
Sr. Software Engineer
Sr. Software Engineer
We’re looking for software development leaders who share our passion for continuously improving the customer experience, who are motivated by challenging problems in distributed systems, algorithms, and contineous integration and who love writing great code. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, know how to deliver, highly innovative and looking for the opportunity to build an ecommerce platform pioneering solutions to challenging problems, we want to talk to you .
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
- The ability to take raw product requirements and develop software architectures and designs to bring them to life
- Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs
- Proficient building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to ship multiple versions/releases
- Have had responsibility for the entire life-cycle (requirements definition through specification, design, coding, quality assurance, implementation, integration, launch, and production support) of a shipping product or online service
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Need SOA experience as well.
- Full-stack development experience or highly desired
- Deep understanding/experience of Cloud computing is a huge plus.
- Master’s degree and/or PhD preferred in mathematics, computer science, or related discipline.
- A deep understanding of distributed and service-oriented architectures. Delivered large scale commercial enterprise software systems or large scale online services
- Experience with Agile Development techniques
- Experience in React and Redux
- Experience in large scale data mining and big data.
- Experience with technologies like AWS EMR, Rules based systems and Machine learning
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation skills and listening skills. This will include the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, including non-technical
- Experience in building and driving adoption of new tools
What We’re Offering:
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus compensation based on company success and milestones
- Early equity opportunity in a fast growing startup with a huge market opportunity and battle tested leadership
- A collaborative and open door culture where everyone’s input in encouraged and appreciated
- Health insurance
- Company happy hours and future offsite events planned
The position of marketing analyst consists of assisting and implementing all marketing strategies. It also focuses mainly on planning and market research to develop the marketing strategies, and supporting and managing the business efficiently.
-> Market research and analysis related to inventory
-> Dealing with suppliers and Conducting market research to find answers required by the business
-> Manage promotional strategies and product development
-> Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns and strategies, and helping to execute them
-> Assisting in analyzing marketing data to help shape future marketing strategies.
-> Preparing research reports for new ideas, channels, partners, etc.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing or management.
MUST be a team player and be willing to wear many different hats!
Friendly, outgoing and energetic. Must be a people person.
Hungry to learn and adapt in a new environment. Willingness to be coached along the way.
Ability to cope in a fast-paced environment.
Self-starter with the ability to manage projects and schedules with minimal supervision.
Impeccable attention to detail.
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Strong time management skills are a must.
Experienced user of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations is a plus.
Substantial internship experience or 1 year of work experience in an e-commerce related business